2009/10/05

Go for a fishy sales rep !

We have sales bases in Hyogo (near Osaka), Tokyo and Arizona and 13 sales reps are working .
They are working to spread Sun-Tec's technologies and machines across Japan and world every day.

Today, we had a interview with M-san who has been working Sun-Tec Tokyo for 4 years .
He is a cheerful guy !

discussion & with machine

Q : It will be your 5th year in Sun-Tec in this October. What are you practicing to be a good sales rep ?

M-san A: All customers have different request, spec, solutions. Sales rep has to organize what we can do best for each customer clearly and quickly.
And then, there are 3 pillars for proposal. (I was taught from my senior associates!)
"Specification", "Price" and " Lead time".
When we can fix those 3 contents clearly with customer, the project would have a good goal..
This is of course a basic rule. Yet if even one element is not clear or almost impossible etc...it would give the customer some trouble...

Sales rep is a company's window !
I will try my best for proposing best solution for our customers.

Q: You have been going a lot of business travel. Which place is most memorable so far?

M-san A: It may be Sapporo, Hokkaido. I went there with my boss in my first year of Sun-tec.
It was December and I fall down into frozen road many times!
And we ate very delicious mutton barbecue with our customer. I hope I have another chance to visit there someday again!

Checking docs

Q: You are a very famous "Maniac gamer" in Sun-tec. What is your most favorite game in this moment.

M-san A : I am enjoying "Bionic Commando" for PS3.
I am racing around battlefield in internet every night.

Q: You read books a lot too ! What is your most impressive book recently?

M-san A: I was really impressed with "Hagetaka" ( = Vulture)
It is a gripping narration of the dramatic development corporate buyout.
I was so excited with Wasizu (the main character)'s bold and delicate judgments.

Q: What is your goals for work and life?

As a sales rep, I want to achieve my sales target every month.
I think I should not chase only target. I believe (and hope) result will came later if I try my best every day.
My life target is that I want to have many children!

::Message from his boss::
When I was at M-san's age, I was holding a compressor one hand and driving car with the other hand and went sales anywhere all the time!
M-san is also active and unhesitating to travel anywhere so I believe he has some talent for being a sales rep.
My image of him is a fish.
I hope he is swimming mighty ocean and swallow a lot plankton even with sea water like Tuna, Bonito or Sardine.
They will die when stop swimming!

We cannot deliver our technology or machine without Sales rep's activities.
We all hope Sun-Tec's machines are used across world more and more by them.

Our energetic sales reps like M-san are looking for your trouble for " Lamination, labeling or taping".
Please feel free to contact us.

HP promotion team
We can do it!
SUN-TEC WebSite >> http://www.sun-tec.net/english/index.html