2009/08/19

Trick art exhibit

YUI chan




Hello. I am M from material department in head quarter and now taking a child-care leave.

The picture above, She is our therapeutic small girl Yui. She has just became 7months old now.
Her recent special skills are roll-over and slow method of progression!
She has now moved around all over the house so I cannot take my eyes off from her otherwise she gets down everything in the room...
She grows up every day by day and that makes me move... I am spending very busy days but I am enjoying.

BTW...

We visited "Trick art exhibit".
I am usually not interested in paintings but those trick paintings in this exhibition were really exciting.
Some paintings looked as they were floating.
There were many visitors and it was very hard to take pictures...but I did some so please take a look.


Trick art

(1) my baby was eaten by an old guy.
(2) I carried a whale on my back.
(3) My bag was caught by a tiger...

Material department in head quarter M


We can do it!
SUN-TEC WebSite >> http://www.sun-tec.net/english/index.html