2009/07/29

A Guitar Lover In Japan

Let me introduce my hobbies !

I will show you my guitar collections ! I have been playing the guitar since junior high student.
This article could be a little maniac information for some people but please read!

Why I started playing the guitar is that I practiced in the music class at junior high school. Then I was really interested about guitars so I asked my father to buy an electric guitar. I don't have the guitar anymore though...

Please look my precious guitar collections.


Guiter collection

I will explain from the left one.

■MG-85X
I am a fun of X JAPAN and my most favorite man is HIDE.
When I was high school student I wanted to close to him so I decided to buy this HIDE model.
I did some part- time job and bought this guitar. This is my first guitar with my own money. 86,000 yen.
Actually I wanted to buy higher class one but it was over 100,000 yen ... so I gave up. 3 of classmate have same model. This is the most memorized guitar for me.

■Jazzmaster
I bought this from a friend by 30,000 yen.
This is best when playing codes! Each string sounds really well.
Because this is a long scale and my hands is small, I do not play this easily. When I press the chords, extra power is needed.

■Unknown model
I found this one a used musical instrument store.
A guitar which HIDE bought first time of his life was similar as this guitar shape so I decided to buy quickly when I found it.
It was about 90,000 yen. This guitar has not much power so I am planning to modify.

■MG-115C
I found this one at internet auction and bought it on impulse! 40,000 yen.
The body is made by acrylic so it is very heavy. This guitar did great play at a wedding reception. This is also HIDE model.

■360FG
This manufacture " Rickenbacker" is very famous that the beetles used their guitar.
This is most expensive guitar in my collection . it was about 200,000 yen.
The trigger to buy this guitar was I became a fan for ACIDMAN 6years ago and then I bought this guitar 4 years ago.
At the time when I bought it, this guitar was very popular so I had to wait for 6 months. Yet I was lucky because some people have to wait more than one year.
This guitar has semi-acrostic body and extra thick neck so it is very difficult to play but sounds unique tone.

■TL-71
I bought this one in this year.
A Japanese band " Ling tosite sigure"- I saw the band's guitar vocal "TK" is using a telecast and I liked the sounds very much. And also I remember when I played my friend's telecast before, it was easy to play and I really loved the sounds. So I bought it.(This one and TK's telecast are different manufacture though)
This guitar can play the field and I feel very good when I am playing. It was 60,000 yen but I feel it is cheap with this quality !

Recently a friend took me a bar in Kagoshima city.
The bar was wonderful. You can drink alcohol and also play music instruments in the bar! The bar owner asked me to play something so I and a middle-age man who was also drinking at the counter played "CROSS ROADS" (Eric Clapton)together. (He played drums btw)
Drinking with playing music are fantastic! I only had some coke at that night though.

Thank you, See you all next time!
P-taro from Sendai factory

SUN-TEC WebSite >> http://www.sun-tec.net/english/index.html