2010/01/17

Handmade Shochu BAR!

Kagoshima (our Sendai factory location) is famous for Black-Pork or Sakura-jima (active volcano)however I believe Imo-shochu(distilled spirit made from Sweet potato) is the best !

When I was early 20s, I could not drink alcohol at all but people around me kept telling me that if you were a man who was born in Kagoshima, you should be able to drink Imo-shochu!!
Then, I had practiced bit by bit and now I am under the spell of the imo-shochu totally !

And I wanted more enjoy my evening drink with shochu at home so I started remodeling my house's warehouse since 3 years ago with my friend.
It took about 1 year..and It is...


Ta-dah !!!

Hand-made shochu BAR

This is my shochu bar room!
I keep telling you that we did all it by ourselves ! ^^
(This counter is also hand-made ! it is good isn't it? )

Shochu collection
       


And also, I have been visiting various liquor shops in Kagoshima and collecting imo-shochu a little bit at a time.
I made this shelf as well and those are my shochu collection so far!
There are still some kinds I cannot have so...I keep doing that !

T.T Sendai Material dept T・T

We can do it!
SUN-TEC WebSite >> http://www.sun-tec.net/english/index.html